WELLESLEY MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES FEDERAL CREDIT UNION PRIVACY NOTICE
Wellesley Municipal Employees Federal Credit Union, your member owned financial institution, is committed to providing you financial products and services to meet your needs and reach your financial goals.
We are equally committed to protecting our members' privacy. You can be confident that your financial privacy is a priority of this credit union. We are required by law to give you this privacy notice to explain how we collect, use and safeguard you personal financial information. If you have any questions, please contact a member service representative at (781) 235-0503.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND DISCLOSE ABOUT YOU
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the folowing sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms
- This may be obtained from your current or past employers, or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions.